Before commencing any residential, commercial or civil building works, it is imperative to ensure you have a contract works insurance policy in place.
Who does Contract Works Insurance protect?
Contract Works Insurance policies are designed to protect:-
- Principals & Project Managers
For their contractual obligations to effect insurance coverage over a building project.
What does Contract Works Insurance provide coverage for?
The policy provides coverage for loss or damage to the physical works and/or legal liabilities arising out of injuries to third parties at the site during the construction period.
Contract Works Insurance policies can be extended to include coverage for:
- Existing buildings which do not form part of the contract works
- Construction Plant and Equipment
- Building Materials in transit and/or in storage
- Public Liability – Personal Injury to Third Parties, Sub Contractors, etc
Contract Works Insurance is a compulsory / contractual requirement contained in most construction contracts.
Our experienced team of Insurance Brokers will work with you to provide a tailored insurance program to cover your risks.
We understand that every construction site is unique, faced with a range of different risks, some more important than others.