The Life Sciences industry is playing a significant role in shaping the future.
A Life Science business has unique exposures that require The Right Protection.
What types of Insurances are required by businesses in the Life Science Industry?
Tailored Life Science insurance programs will include cover for Public and Products Liability as well as insurance for Errors and/or Omissions and Breaches of Professional Duty.
Other covers that can be included to provide coverage in the event of a claim are:
- Cover for human clinical trials
- Cover for Patent / IP Infringements
- Cover for Overseas subsidiaries (including USA)
- Covers for loss and/or damage to plant, machinery contents and stock
- Directors and Officers Insurance – including Public Companies
Scott & Broad has worked with a number of Life Science and Bio Tech businesses to arrange appropriate insurance programs from “Start-Up” companies to companies seeking to list on the ASX.
Our experienced team of Insurance Brokers will work with you to provide a tailored insurance program to cover your risks.
We understand that each Life Science business is unique, faced with a range of different risks, some more important than others.