WORKERS COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT
There is no doubt that the very mention of Workers Compensation insurance is enough to create anxiety for any employer.
We can help you control costs associated with claims and premiums through prevention and claims management.
We PROVIDE WORK HEALTH & SAFETY INSPECTIONS
We will arrange a physical inspection of your workplace.
Our Workplace Health & Safety Inspection Report is complimentary and will provide you with a “Gap Analysis” to assist with injury prevention, along with professional advice and guidance on how best to mitigate your workplace risks.
We provide strategic advice and guidance
We will provide strategic advice and guidance to your management team resulting in more cost effective outcomes and reduced “lost time injuries”.
We provide you access to our claims management IT platforms
We will provide you with access to our “real time” online Injury Management Platform. The Injury Management Platform was designed by us to provide our clients with an effective compliance, reporting and claims management tool. The functionality includes Injury Notifications, Claims Reporting, Return to Work Plans, Rehabilitation Providers, Suitable Duties Offering and Injury Management strategies.
WE PROVIDE RETURN TO WORK COORDINATOR TEAM LEADERS
Our experienced and highly qualified “Return to Work” team leaders are available to support your own “Internal Return to Work Co-Ordinators”.
Outsourcing this very important mentoring role allows our experienced personnel to guide your team, helping them to more effectively manage all your workplace injuries. We can even act as the “Return to Work Co-Ordinator” for your business if required.
How you benefit from our service
• Reduced insurance costs through careful strategic management of premium calculations and ongoing Work Industry Classification code reviews.
• Education of your staff in relation to workers compensation trends and legislative changes impacting your workplace.
• Support for a healthy workplace with positive engagement and wellness practices.
• Workplace Health & Safety Inspection Reports and Gap Analysis recommendations.
• Real Time Injury reporting to ensure all lost time injuries are immediately and proactively managed.
Our experienced team of Insurance Brokers will work with you to provide a tailored insurance program to cover your business risks.
We understand that each business is unique, faced with a range of different risks, some more important than others.